As Audiences will represent your user base subsets, it is important to know how to understand the information available in your cards as those can provide insightful indicators, and help you to anticipate the efficiency of engagement actions. You can also interact with your audiences from those cards.
Audience cards interactions
You can interact differently with your audiences depending on their status (active or inactive) or type (predefined or custom). Interactions are performed from the three-dot menu located at the top right of the audience map.
On a predefined audience you can:
- “Activate” or “deactivate” the audience depending on its
- “See Linked Campaigns”. It will redirect you to the campaigns’ list page, filtered on the campaigns associated to the audience.
For those audiences you can:
- “Activate” it allows you to activate your audience within 24 hours.
- “Duplicate” it to start the creation of a new audience based pre-filled with the designated audience information.
- “Deactivate” it, effective immediately.
- “See Linked Campaigns” will redirect you to the campaign list page. It will list all campaigns associated with the audience in question.
General audience KPIs
Some KPIs will be displayed on your audience cards. These KPIs are displayed only if the audience is active. “All Users” is the only audience which is always active.
More insights on the KPIs displayed:
- The total number of trackable users in the audience.
- A pie chart captioned as “Trackable Users” gives the distribution of trackable users over the total population, with the percentage of this distribution.
- A pie chart captioned as “Opt-in Push” gives the distribution of trackable users opt-in for push notification over the total population, with the percentage of this distribution.
- Last Update: when the card when last updated (UTC).
If you are in cross-platform view (All live apps selected in the app picker), you can also interact with the piechart by hovering it:
“Trackable users” piechart
- If the user hovers the share of total population trackable users, it will be divided into two colors representing each OS within a pop-up. This pop-up will display the following information:
- “iOS”: Total number of trackable users under iOS within the audience
- “Android”: Total number of trackable users under Android within the audience.
- “Total Population”: Total number of trackable users within the audience (regardless of the OS)
“Opt-in push” piechart
- If the user hovers the share of Total population Opt-in push users, the share will be divided into two colors representing each OS within a pop-up. This pop-up will display the following information:
- “Opt-in push”: Total number of Opt-in push users within the audience for each OS.
- “Total Population”: Total number of Opt-in push users within the audience (regardless of the OS).