Password change & recovery
You have the option to change your password or reset it if needed.
To change your password there are two possibilities.
From GROW, I want to change my password
- Click on the icon with your initials at the top right of the screen to open the “User settings” side menu.
- Click on “Reset password” at the bottom right of the side menu
A window will open and ask you to enter your current password and new password. Fill the information to change your password.
If you cannot remember your password you can reset it from the login page.
- On the login screen, click “Forgot password”
- Enter your email address to receive the start the password recovery flow.
Go to your mailbox and open the received email and click on “Change my password”.
By clicking on “Change my password”, you will be redirected to a page where you can reset your password.
You will then need to set a password that is strong enough to ensure the security of your account. This password must meet the following criteria:
- at least 8 characters
- at least one uppercase letter
- at least 1 number
- at least one special character
A real-time indicator gives you the security level of the password when you type it. Only Medium and Strong passwords are accepted.
Once you’ve saved your password, you will recover your GROW access.