A date picker is a tool that you will find on all pages with analytics and data visualization – Dashboard & Campaign analytics. It allows you to focus your analytics or your search on a specific period of time.
For example, it can be used to find a campaign within the campaign’s list according to its last edition or launch date.
By default, the date picker will always be set to display data for the last 7 days. Other options are also available:
- “Last 30 days” to display data from the last 30 rolling days.
- “Last 90 days” to display data from the last 90 rolling days.
- “Last week” to display data from the previous calendar week (Monday to Sunday or Sunday to Saturday).
- “Last Month” to display data from the previous calendar month.
- “Custom period” to choose the period of our choice with a calendar selector, validate the selected period upon click on “Apply”.
Once your selection is complete, your interface will update to display the data matching the desired period.