GROW Platform Release Note: v.4.2.10
New Feature: Data Exporter
- If you want to take advantage of the raw data of his application to enhance them thanks to the different tools you have in your ecosystem, you can subscribe to our new Data exporter. This new feature will give you the ability to export the raw data available for a specific project. The data exporter will send daily or occasionally the raw data to your AWS S3 storage. (See Data exporter user guide)
GROW Platform Release Note: v.4.1.12
- API Trigger campaign roll-out fixed
- Campaign stats board values calculation fixed
GROW Platform Release Note: v.4.1.11
- Design flaws fixed in Audience
- Campaign stats calculation fixed
- 404 errors after a campaign launched fixed
- Consumption quotas display fixed
- Display of cities in Location filter fixed
- Issues when adding an app to a project fixed
GROW Platform Release Note: v.4.1.10
- New logic for test In-app templates implemented
- Interaction and previews on multi-screen templates fixed
- E-mail for test device registration fixed
- Issue with monthly consumption endpoint fixed
GROW Platform Release Note: v.4.1.9
- Register device through QR code have been improved
- Error in adding a new user to a project has been resolved
- Fixed the issue of DIS: use the http proxy for the QR Code
GROW Platform Release Note – v4.1.8
- The design of the message limit for permanent campaigns has been modified for better functionality related to recurring campaigns.
- Campaigns Analytics and Campaigns List tabs have been added for a better understanding of the campaign analytics interface.
- Pop-up Audience activation has been added for clarity
- Migrations and changes needed for influenced open have been added.
- Campaign Global Analytics now includes a day-by-day display in “Performance Overtime” for better tracking and analysis.
- Different lengths of api keys have been added
- Debug – Push test message can now be enriched with media (photo and videos)
- Analytics schema rights have been improved.
- Administration – Creation of a new project on Bryj workspace in Prod has been fixed
GROW Platform Release Note – v4.1.7
- Enable update of bundle id in the Administration menu
- Campaign Global Analytics: revamped calculation for “Direct Open”
- Debug live request – Fixed infinite loop when refreshing the page
- Device registered via QR code fixed
- Unexpected server error when deleting the last user is now fixed
- Campaigns editor – Changing Delivery time is now reflected on preview
GROW Platform Release Note: V4.1.6
- Dashboard app activity’s location card is now available on production
- User activity chart and trackable users on the Dashboard app activity have been fixed to show accurate values
- Error messages have been updated for better clarity and user experience
- Debug > Send Message > Inapp has been added
- Support for .mp4 files in rich pushes has been added
- Issues with QR code registration on some Android devices have been resolved
- Issues with Event Filter on Audience have been fixed
- Issues with deleting images and wrong image file for multi language settings on Campaign editor have been fixed.
GROW Platform Release Note: V4.1.5
- Dashboard charts for App Version Adoption and Devices are now visible, giving you more insights on how your apps are being used.
- In-app Campaigns now have a Test Message button available for all users, allowing you to preview your campaigns before sending them out.
- A template has been added to support url campaigns.
- We have made improvements to the in-app campaign details stats, providing more accurate data.
- Intercom configuration has been added to enhance communication with our support team.
- App identifiers have been added to the app list, making it easier to identify Bundle IDs and Package names.
- Firefox users will now be able to properly preview new lines in the Campaign editor.
- An issue with the Dark Mode on the Dashboard in the App Version and in App Activity Charts has been resolved.
- Workspace admins can now properly delete and add users.
- The Register device by email link is now clickable.
GROW Platform Release Note: V4.1.0
Welcome to our fall release note!
Here are all the new features included in version 4.1 of GROW.
Dashboard – App stability
Using the technical data fetched by your apps, GROW monitors your applications’ health. App Stability chart allows you to check your applications’ stability over time and to react quickly in case of an increase in crashes or a decrease in healthy usage.
Campaign Type – API Trigger
You can now trigger a campaign using our new API to deliver messages to specific users from your back-end systems.
If you’re composing a push message, the API Trigger campaign allows you to customize the content of each message with variables contained in the messages and in the redirect links (URLs, Deeplinks, and Universal links).
Campaign Analytics – Campaign Goals
You can now measure the business impact of your campaign using campaign goals.
The campaign goal is your campaign success criteria. In addition to measuring your push opening rates, you can monitor your campaign performance with a specific event from your tagging plan (Order, Subscription, Funnel Completion).
Administration – Service Levels Management
You can now measure your consumption autonomously your workspace consumption and general information at any moment. A new consumption monitoring page is available in Administration.
You will be able to monitor the metrics associated with your service plan, by project and by type of consumption (Campaigns sent, API requests, number of active audiences, etc.)
An alert system will also inform you when one of the quotas is approaching its limit, so you will be able to adjust your service plan with the help of your CSM.
Debug Console – Live request
Register your device as a test device and see in near real-time the exchanges made between your apps and the GROW platform
In this version, the registration of the device has been simplified. Scan a QR code to register your device.
The Debug console allows you to:
- Check if campaigns are well received and displayed
- Check if the logs from your custom tagging are coming up as expected (event & attributes).
- Check your device and app technical information
Debug Console – Send message
You can now send to your test devices notifications allowing you to test:
- Redirection via URL, Deep links and Universal links
- Media content in pushes
- Display of In-apps and interactions
April 2022 Release – GROW 4.0 Platform
Welcome to GROW!
We are glad to introduce the first release note of GROW Platform!
Find below all features you can benefit from to better know and engage your applications’ users:
- A revamped navigation system to filter all your data in a few clicks on a specific period and easily compare your iOS & Android apps performance.
- A dashboard to access many relevant KPIs, providing a global vision of your apps’ health and users’ engagement.
- An audience feature to define your target personas and key audiences to schedule and analyze targeted engagement actions based on your business goals.
- A campaign feature to create, edit and orchestrate your Push notification and In-app campaigns more efficiently. It is accompanied by a new reporting system that will give you more precise KPIs on conversion and your business goals achievements through Campaign goals.
- An administration interface to manage your service consumption, your projects & apps, and users’ status.
- A debugging tool for technical and non-technical teams to check your GROW tracking implementation. A reliable tagging plan integration is key to your benefit from all GROW’s features
A new knowledge base for Users & Developers:
- You are a new user, and you want to get started with GROW: go to GROW User Guide.
- You are a developer and want to install the GROW SDK: you can follow our step-by-step SDK Integration Guide. You can also browse the methods provided by the SDK: see our SDK Usage Guide.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
The Bryj Team