1.0.6 – October 12th, 2022
- Make the SDK compatible with Xcode 13. Since v1.0.5 the Grow SDK is not compatible with Xcode 13 anymore. In this release, we bring this compatibility back.
1.0.5 – October 11th, 2022
- The new Debug screen displays all SDK information necessary to validate the integration is properly done. It can be displayed by opening the link
[bundle_id]://debug-growon your device (where
bundle_idis your own app bundle id).
- Wrong In-App campaign content size when displayed over an Alert.
1.0.4 – August 26th, 2022
- Not sending data anymore to the platform Debug page after app is relaunched → The SDK now persists its Debug registration status to continue sending debug data after app is terminated and relaunched.
1.0.3 – July 26th, 2022
- The push Displayed event sending is now more stable and reliable, especially if network is slow and/or the device uses a VPN.
1.0.2 – May 25th, 2022
- We made the SDK console logs more clear and accurate.
- Missing Authorization header on download campaign assets request.
1.0.1 – April 22th, 2022
- The way to initialize the SDK has changed to prevent misconfigurations:
- The Notification Service extension is mandatory;
- Keychain sharing capability is no longer required;
- Both AppConfiguration and ExtensionConfiguration are provided by their respective builder;
- Parameter appGroup is mandatory in both application and extension;
- The Universal Link handling is now consistent for projects with and without Scenes: the SDK will forward the link from Grow push/in-app messages to the application through the Apple continue userActivity method.
- User ID sending when analytics are disabled.
- Device ID consistency between application and extension.
- Privacy events sending when analytics are disabled.
- SDK internal parameters sharing between applications with the same appGroup.
- SDK internal state persisting after application is reinstalled.
- Foreground event sending when launching the application on projects without Scenes.
- Duplicated sending of the Foreground and Background events on projects without Scenes.
- Duplicated campaigns retrieving request on projects without Scenes.
1.0.0 – March 25th, 2022
Welcome to the first release of the Grow 2.0 SDK.