1.1.2 – May 16th, 2023
- Local Trigger campaigns could sometime not be triggered when using conditions on number Attributes.
1.1.1 – March 16th, 2023
- Improved communication with server by sending events and device information changes sooner after they occur.
- Since 1.1.0: if your project contains several application targets using the same AppGroup, or if your main application target could have different bundle identifiers using the same AppGroup, the
GrowNotificationServiceextension framework could send events to the wrong app on the platform. To fix this issue we put back the
appBundleIdentifierargument to the
Grow.ExtensionConfigurationBuilderconstructor, as it was the case since v1.0.1. Please check the Notification Service extension section in our documentation for more details.
1.1.0 – February 17th, 2023
- Support for Local Trigger campaigns. There is an additional step for integrating the SDK to allow Local Trigger campaigns to work properly: please make sure to add the
ai.bryj.grow.background.refreshbackground scheduler identifier in your Info.plist, as described in the iOS SDK Integration Guide (https://support.bryj.ai/docs/developer-guides/sdk/ios-sdk-integration-guide/#enable-the-grow-refresh-task).
- We simplified the integration of the Grow Notification Service by requiring only the App Group to instantiate the
ExtensionConfigurationBuilder. Check our integration guide for more details.
- Added a new method
requestNotificationAuthorization(_ completion: ((Bool)->Void)?)taking a
completioncallback argument so you can easily retrieve the user response in your app.
- The Debug Scanner screen has been improved to display complete information about the Grow
- Analytics are enabled by default. Make sure to set
AppConfigurationBuilderif you want analytics to be disabled by default.
openNotificationSettingsIfNeeded()was sometimes not calling
UIApplication.shared.open()from the UI thread.
Backgroundedevent was not sent if the app was kept into background and never re-opened.
1.0.6 – October 12th, 2022
- Make the SDK compatible with Xcode 13. Since v1.0.5 the Grow SDK is not compatible with Xcode 13 anymore. In this release, we bring this compatibility back.
1.0.5 – October 11th, 2022
- The new Debug screen displays all SDK information necessary to validate the integration is properly done. It can be displayed by opening the link
[bundle_id]://debug-growon your device (where
bundle_idis your own app bundle id).
- Wrong In-App campaign content size when displayed over an Alert.
1.0.4 – August 26th, 2022
- Not sending data anymore to the platform Debug page after app is relaunched → The SDK now persists its Debug registration status to continue sending debug data after app is terminated and relaunched.
1.0.3 – July 26th, 2022
- The push Displayed event sending is now more stable and reliable, especially if network is slow and/or the device uses a VPN.
1.0.2 – May 25th, 2022
- We made the SDK console logs more clear and accurate.
- Missing Authorization header on download campaign assets request.
1.0.1 – April 22th, 2022
- The way to initialize the SDK has changed to prevent misconfigurations:
- The Notification Service extension is mandatory;
- Keychain sharing capability is no longer required;
- Both AppConfiguration and ExtensionConfiguration are provided by their respective builder;
- Parameter appGroup is mandatory in both application and extension;
- The Universal Link handling is now consistent for projects with and without Scenes: the SDK will forward the link from Grow push/in-app messages to the application through the Apple continue userActivity method.
- User ID sending when analytics are disabled.
- Device ID consistency between application and extension.
- Privacy events sending when analytics are disabled.
- SDK internal parameters sharing between applications with the same appGroup.
- SDK internal state persisting after application is reinstalled.
- Foreground event sending when launching the application on projects without Scenes.
- Duplicated sending of the Foreground and Background events on projects without Scenes.
- Duplicated campaigns retrieving request on projects without Scenes.
1.0.0 – March 25th, 2022
Welcome to the first release of the Grow 2.0 SDK.